Our Pasadena, TX client is seeking a temp to possible hire Office Manager for their growing office. This person MUST have experience as an office manager in a Gastroenterology office.
The central purpose of the position is to provide professional and efficient office management duties along with outstanding customer service.
- Client/patient contact including greeting and issue resolution.
- Compose correspondence, maintain calendars, and schedule appointments.
- Work with and maintain confidential information.
- Prepare routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, & handouts for meetings.
- Screen incoming calls and take appropriate action.
- Successfully complete daily work assignments as well as any special projects assigned.
- Perform various office management tasks.
- Work with Intergy software.
- Responsible for the supervision of 16 employees on a day to day basis.
- 2-9 years gastroenterology office experience.
- Above average customer service skills.
- Must be able to use mediation skills when dealing with personnel and patients.
- Strong billing background.
- Quickbooks experience.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple projects/assignments.
- Professional demeanor.
- Strong management experience
- High priority will be given to candidates who have experience with Infusion or Clinical Trial Studies.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.