Our Carrollton, TX client is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative professional on a contract basis. This is a two month assignment starting ASAP.
- Answer customer inquiries
- Make outbound calls to follow up with customers
- Assist with form letters for credit information and bank references
- Answer incoming calls and greet any guests
- Administrative duties such as sending faxes and data entry
- Previous receptionist and clerical experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience working for a surface material company is a plus
- MS Word and Excel
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Knowledge of logistics or operations departments is ideal
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette
- Great follow up and sense of urgency
- Professional and polished
- Must be committed to staying for the two month assignment
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.