Our client is seeking a professional, detail oriented front office receptionist for their Dallas office. This a one week temporary assignment.
- Welcome patients to the reception area in a friendly, inviting manner
- Obtains relevant patient information and confirms the accuracy of the information
- Data entry of patient demographics
- Check in / check out patients
- Schedule appointments (at our office and other physician offices)
- Answer busy multi phone line
- Build patient packets
- File, fax and perform other office duties as required
- Maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Work closely with the clinical staff and providers to ensure efficiency and optimal delivery of services
- Medical receptionist experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate – practice uses
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be flexible with time and willing to work hard in a fast paced environment
Ideal candidates should be energetic and outgoing and must be able to maintain a visible positive attitude towards the practice’s patients at all times. This position often represents the first impression that the patient has of the organization and is critical to sustaining a high level of loyalty to the practice. This individual must be able to work effectively during periods of high patient activity and maintain a welcoming attitude at all times.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.