Our Austin, TX client, a Creative Agency, is seeking an Office Manager / Personal Assistant on a contract to hire basis.
Fun and highly creative ad agency and production company is looking for a Personal Assistant /Office Manager to manage the day-to-day activities of company. Job skills are extremely important but more important, this person must be extremely organized, a self-starter, a great communicator, excellent problem solver and able to “jump in” and do what it takes to get the job done.
– Answering calls/emails
– File and maintain corporate documents, records, and reports.
– Manage and maintain executive’s schedules (travel arrangements, etc.)
– Conduct correspondence, including faxes, email, setting up calls for executive.
– Maintain and update office contact database
– Prepare memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
– Organizing and supervising the company accounts including invoicing, receiving payments and making payments to sub-contractors.
– Accounting/bookkeeping / bills
– Keeping office clean, organized and maintained.
– Organizing events/engagements/meetings
– Online research
– Business/Personal Errands
– Other similar duties as needed
– Proficient with MS Office and Computers, the internet, word processing, spreadsheets etc.
– Proficient in research, organization, planning and management
– Must be extremely organized with the ability to create new organizational systems
– Must have own transportation, a car will be needed to complete business and personal errands
– Must have the ability to anticipate problems before they happen
– Excellent problem solving skills
– Articulate / clear, concise correspondence
– Results oriented / resourceful
– Advanced knowledge of Excel, QuickBooks, Filemaker
– Opportunities for advancement exist.
– Compensation will depend on experience and may include a performance-based incentive portion.
– Monday-Friday, 9-6 and some off hours for Personal Assistant duties
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.