Our Irving, TX client is seeking an Outside Sales representative to grow sales and brand recognition for their company. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Focus will be in the following market segments: An initial focus on Healthcare with transition into Dealer, Multi-Unit Chain, K-12 School, University System, Hospitality, Consultant, Restaurant, C-Store Chain, Military and Correctional segments.
As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for the promotion of a solutions based organization for the foodservice industry by representing and marketing their manufacturing partners. Skill and trait requirements include, but are not limited to, ethics, time management, planning, self-motivation, desire to succeed, high level of communication (both passive and active), customer service and teamwork. You will work to ensure the sales of our manufacturing partners’ products by working with school district directors, restaurant owners, dietary directors, and other end-users by working through consultants, dealers and installation partners. In addition to the defined territory responsibilities, you are asked to take an active role in the participation and teamwork associated with the company’s overall growth in Texas & Oklahoma. You will also provide a “voice” in both the day-to-day and long-term direction and performance of the company.
Requirements & Qualifications:
1. Ability to manage multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously
2. Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, dependability and interpersonal skills
3. Strong time management skills
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
6. Willingness to work in a fast paced team environment
7. Past Foodservice experience not required, but beneficial
8. Past Sales experience is beneficial
9. Some overnight travel is required, likely not to exceed 4 to 6 nights per month
1. Competitive salary, plus year-end bonus based on company and individual performance
2. Business related expenses paid (travel, supplies, meals, technology, auto compensation, etc.)
3. Simple IRA Retirement Package
4. Medical Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
5. Paid Vacation
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.