Our Houston Galleria area client is looking for a Documentation Specialist Supervisor to join their growing team.
This individual must have 5 years of experience in the industry and complete working knowledge to include Domestic Air expedite, International Air export/import, Ocean Import/Export documentation and TSA compliance handling surprise inspections and keeping all records up to date.
The specialist will be responsible for documentation and data entry for all ocean export shipments.
• Reconciliation of shipment load figures.
• Perform accurate mathematical computations involving large volumes.
• Timely and accurate execution of export documentation in accordance with clients Shipping Instructions and U.S. export regulations.
• Work closely and diligently with Carriers/Agents in securing shipment details.
• Liaise with various U.S. Gov’t agencies in meeting any special certification requirements.
• AES filing.
• Dispatching of consignee mail via Int’l courier.
• Interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.
• High School Diploma
• Minimum/verifiable Five (5) years experience in International Shipping including knowledge of universal shipping terms/procedures.
• Strong numeric/analytical skills required.
• Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word and Outlook Mail required.
• Experience with AES filing procedures required
• Strong communication skills required.
• Ability to multi-task and adapt within a fluid environment.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, conscientious individual willing to learn.
• Ability to work within a team concept.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.