Our Richardson technology client is looking for a PL/SQL Application Developer to join their team for a six+ month contract project.
– Design, develop, implement, and maintain custom Oracle applications written in PL/SQL.
– Develop and support back-end data processing PL/SQL.
– Develop and customize reports using Oracle Reports Builder.
– Support existing applications using Web PL/SQL Toolkit.
– Participate in the QA process through code review, test case, and release note preparation and certification of software.
– 2-5 Years of system analysis, design, and implementation of web-based applications.
– Full life cycle enterprise scale applications using Oracle technologies including Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, 9iAS, 9i/10g Database Server.
– Knowedge of JSP, Java Servlet, JDBC, and STRUTS technologies is preferred.
– 2-5 years of experience in a hands-on setting.
– Bachelors degree
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.