Our Southwest Houston, TX client is seeking a Project Accountant. The purpose of this position is to assist the chief accountant in entering and analyzing financial data, prepare financial reports and graphs, assist project managers in project financial reporting, and become an expert in utilizing Deltek Vision Database software.
- Manage the Deltek Vision Database, operating manuals and company-wide training.
- Create, develop, maintain and distribute standard monthly internal performance reports to management team.
- Meets monthly to discuss and provide updates regarding Vision data input requirements.
- Coordinates and manages annual budgets.
- Interface with the finance and accounting team as it relates to the month-end/year-end close.
- Review accounts receivable and make recommendations when unbilled or aged receivables need to be addressed,
- Review monthly revenue based on earnings, project rates and compliance per contracts.
- Work with negotiated credits, write-offs and claim payments.
- Researches and analyzes financial and operational information to assist Executive Management on firm wide issues.
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies and developments and anticipate future upgrade/phase requirements in Deltek Vision.
- Develop and represent as a leader in innovation around the Vision implementation at user groups.
- Recent college graduates encouraged to apply or a minimum of two years of experience of project accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree required in accounting or finance.
- Strong mathematical and problem solving skills required.
- Solid computer proficiency, including strong experience working with spreadsheets and databases.
- Excellent communication skills, solid presentation skills and the ability to work with all level of employees.
- Experience implementing and administering Deltek Vision software for an A/E/C firm is a plus.
- Experience developing processes to capture data and develop reports.
- Working knowledge of Oracle/Microsoft SQL Server environments.
- The ability to multi-task and handle numerous concurrent requests in a fast-paced environment.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.