Our Southwest Houston client is seeking a Project/Product Mechanical Engineer.
Our client has a well established product line. The Project/Product Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for modifying the drawings as well as all necessary documentation and analysis for customer specific modifications to the existing product line. When not focused on specific projects, the engineer will work on extending the existing product line via modifications.
- Machinery experience (assemblies, gear boxes, motors, Etc.)
- Project Experience is a must.
- Basic Mechanical calculations (pressure fits, torque on a shaft, etc.)
- Modify drawings and all necessary documentation for product modifications. Documentation will include but is not limited to test forms, specifications, manuals, and bill material.
- Interface with machine shop to not only provide necessary documentation, but to also assist in troubleshooting problems and determining an acceptable solution.
- Interface with sales team to provide costs and estimated delivery time for quotations.
- Interface with customers to solidify specifications and needs.
- Perform all necessary calculations and analysis to ensure quality products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Required.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer with knowledge of machinery.
- Detailed oriented with ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to learn.
- Must be hands on and not only know how to create the drawings and documentation but be able to work with others to troubleshoot problems and determine solutions to mechanical problems.
- Must be flexible and able to work on multiple projects at once.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resource, Administrative and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, with locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.