Our Southeast Houston, TX client is seeking a contract Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant.
Qualifications for Receptionist
– Familiar with MS Word and Excel.
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
– 1+ year of experience in a similar position.
– Able to productively and successfully do the following:
– Handle switchboard with high incoming call volumes
– Multi-task and prioritize assignments
– Be personable to guests and communicate well with staff
– Manage tasks independently with little or no supervision
– Help other business units and admin assistants when needed
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Support assigned staff
– Check mail daily/ship interoffice mail daily
– Maintain a clean work environment
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.