Our Nashville, TN client is looking to hire a Receptionist on a contract to possible hire basis.
Receptionist will answer phones, perform general office duties, and provide support to other administrative staff. Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival. Must be outgoing and friendly and want to work for a growing company. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door.
- Answer all incoming phone calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Transfer calls to appropriate parties and take accurate and detailed messages
- Receive and sort incoming mail for distribution by others. Prepare and apply postage to outgoing mail.
- Maintain high level of detail with customer service involving internal and external contacts
- Maintain log of visitors and temporary employees as they enter the building
- Responsible for any special projects as assigned
Education & Experience
- 2 years+ of heavy phone experience
- Must be able to use Word, Excel and Outlook. PowerPoint is a plus.
- Dependable with a desire to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must
- Organized, self starter, able to work with limited direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- HS Diploma, some college preferred
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Nashville, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.