Our Dallas, TX client is seeking a dynamic professional to play a central role in managing research and related processes for their commercial real estate firm on a temporary basis.
- Conduct internet research
- Make phone calls to request information
- Collect and record details and figures on commercial real estate listings
- Prepare and maintain basic reports in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Write data summaries
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity as a team player
- Minimum five years of corporate administrative and/or research experience
- Must be flexible and highly motivated with a willingness to take initiative
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Must demonstrate optimism, patience, polish and professionalism
- Impeccable follow through
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Capability to master company specific software and databases
- Proficiency in using the internet for research
- Highly organized
- Analytical skills
- Ability to speak clearly on the phone
- Ability to work for multiple level managers with minimal supervision
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.