Our La Porte, TX client is seeking a Sales Representative for their packing department
Promotes sales and service of packages and accessories to established and new customers by providing technical and commercial proposals in response to inquiries, and interfacing between customers and companies facilities, following written policies and procedures.
- Calls on prospective customers and maintains contacts with customers in relation to their requirements
- CSS Package products and services to established customers; including technical selection, hydraulic modification requirements, and calculations.
- Finds and develops new customers and new sales potential within existing customers
- Negotiates orders, including all technical, commercial, and legal details to mutual satisfaction of customers and Company
- Travels to customer locations to ensure close and regular face to face contact
- Secures and renews orders and arranges delivery dates and other peripherals integral to selling
- Entertains customers during and outside normal business hours on a regular basis consistent with expense budgets and good business practices
- Maintains sales program within territory based on customers’ estimated requirements and keeps records and makes reports to all involved of all phases of activity, as appropriate
- Actively pursues overdue customer invoices in a highly professional manner, as requested
- Pays special attention to Alliance customers to ensure needs are satisfied
- Stays informed on new products or services and other general information of interest to customers
- Refers customer complaints to proper departments and follows up to ensure satisfactory resolutions for all concerned
- Ensures all interested parties, internal and external of Company, are aware of trends and developments in pumps, pumping system, and markets
- Maintains and keeps clean Company supplied vehicle and other assets
- Maintains good cross discipline relationships within Company
- Maintains membership and is active in organizations related to pump industry
- Supports, cooperates with, and participates in company-wide EHS Management System which includes following all safety, health and environmental policies and procedures. Supports and cooperates in company-wide Quality Management effort.
- Adheres to company and department policies, procedures, and standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or related field / equivalent experience and training
- Minimum three years experience in quoting, marketing, or engineering of pumps (API 610 preferred)
- Excellent written, verbal, negotiation, and interpersonal skills in English language without supervision or oversight
- Strong knowledge of pumps, applications, and hydraulics
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with little direct supervision
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to accept rejection and still maintain a positive attitude
- Valid state drivers license with good driving record
- Proficient in math and computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong ability to utilize technical knowledge and analytical skills to resolve problems and objections from both internal and external force
- Willingness to travel (by vehicle and air) on a routine basis with occasional weekend stays, as required for given assignment/territory
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.