Our North Dallas client is looking for a Sales Support Administrator to support their growing investment and brokerage group
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle various client questions and requests
- Handle transfer of accounts from one brokerage firm to another
- Handle wire transfers
- Support 2 Managing Partners and 5 team members
- Update/Track records and lists
- Work on client presentations and proposals
Qualifications & Skills
- MUST have 4+ years working with a wire house/brokerage firm-no exceptions
- Working knowledge of trading and the brokerage world
- Should be able to work with high level clients
- Must be very diligent, organized and work well with high worth clientele
- Strong team player, effective in communicating internationally and comfortable working closely with trading users.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver excellent results
- Advanced user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
College degree is HIGHLY preferred
MUST be very professional in demeanor and appearance
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of http://www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out http://www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.