Our Nashville, TN real estate client is currently looking for a Senior Accountant/Assistant Controller to join their accounting team.
This person will oversee and participate in the daily operations of the company’s accounting, and prepare and monitor financial reporting, budgets and monthly closings for numerous commercial entities. This person will also prepare weekly and monthly property reports, be responsible for accurate and timely general ledgers, bank reconciliations, receivables, and payables.
- Hard working, self starter
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to develop relationships with company contacts such as vendors, bankers, etc.
- Strong communication and personable skills
- Has experience dealing with multiple real estate and construction entities
- Proficiency in Excel and Spectra software
- Strong organizational, analytical and decision making skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required
- CPA/Master’s Degree a plus
Full health benefits
- Annual bonus potential
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.