Our Brookshire, TX client is seeking a Senior Design Engineer.
Assists in the design of centrifugal pumps, components, and equipment. Prepares complex design studies, calculations, drawings, Bills of Materials, and other engineering documents in accordance with customer requirements and department policies and procedures.
• Prepares engineering drawings using CAD, Bills of Materials and engineering specifications to enable the
complete manufacturing of pump products.
• Performs designs and layouts of engineered-to-order pump components, assemblies, and equipment.
• Reads and interprets drawings, specifications, procedures and related materials.
• Reviews FOP’s, customer orders, and specifications.
• Co-ordinates the work of design engineers, designers and drafters to ensure that designs are cost effective and conform to customer requirements and company standards.
• Performs detailed design calculations to validate design features. Checks and approves design calculations performed by design engineers.
• Participates in administrative functions of the department, including order and design review meetings.
• Provides support to Tendering, Contracts, and Manufacturing as required.
• Adheres to company and department policies, procedures, and standards.
• Supports, cooperates with, and participates in company-wide EHS Management System which includes following all safety, health and environmental policies and procedures. Supports and cooperates in company-wide Quality Management effort.
• Performs other duties as assigned
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field, or equivalent training and experience
• Minimum six years experience (or equivalent) in the design of rotating equipment
• Good computer skills, mechanical drafting skills using 2D and/or 3D CAD
• Good reading/writing skills
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.