Our oil and gas client is looking for Senior Plant Operators for their Grand Cane, LA plant and their Center, TX plant
Position Function: Assure safe working conditions and all regulatory compliance, supervise that proper maintenance has been performed to ensure maximum Plant run-time.
• Act as “lead operator” on a 2-man shift
• Maintain a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the company Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to management.
• Ensure proper operation of all Plant equipment on a daily basis.
• Ensure that all preventative maintenance is performed in a timely manner as to meet our PSM guidelines.
• Prepare and issue Permits to Work to Contractors
• Prepare draft special operational procedures where required for checking and approval by supervisory management
• Monitor plant performance parameters; identify and research warning signals, adjust controls, and troubleshoots and repair equipment accordingly.
• Make recommendations for plant operations and procedures when identified
• Ensure all daily inspections are carried out to look and identify any potential operational problems with equipment and or containment that may lead to mechanical integrity failures.
• Ensure that the Plant Facility is adequately maintained; weed control, blasting and painting as a part to having the facility operate efficiently and safely.
• Ensure that all required PSM documentation is up to date and that the Plant continues to operate under the PSM guidelines established in the company Manual and by OSHA.
• Other duties as required.
HS diploma or equivalent required.
Valid state driver’s license required.
Trained in regulation requirements of Process Safety Management.
2-5 years of Plant Operator experience and
5+ years of oil and gas field experience required.
Ability to operate computers is a must to control plant functions.
Ability to operate hand tools and equipment, and follow established procedures.
Ability to prepare procedures when changes are identified
Ability to apply knowledge to solve problems.
Must be detail oriented.
Must possess basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.)
May require availability for overtime hours during peak periods.
Twenty-four hour on-call responsibilities.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.