Our Austin client is looking for a Senior Technical Operations Mechanic to join their fast-paced, growing team on a contract to possible hire basis.
- Monitor the day to day operations of several commercial facilities
- Responsible for maintenance of 350-800 ton chillers
- Maintain commercial cooling towers for multiple facilities
- Maintain process chillers for water
- Maintain large commercial boiler systems
- Care for and maintain domestic commercial HVAC systems
- Installation of pump seals and 10-200 horse power motors
- Must have the ability to be on call 24/7 if needed
- Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Must work well with little to no supervision
- Must have a minimum of 15 years of experience; 20+ is ideal
- Must have federal CFC license and/or refrigeration license
- Must have some technical or trade school experience
- Knowledge of PCW systems is required
- Experience with a data center is a plus
- Background in the hitec and/or pharmaceutical industry is highly preferred
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which location in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.