Our West Houston, TX client is seeking a contract AP Specialist.
- Match invoices with purchase orders.
- Process payables.
- Enter invoices into payables system.
- Verify and correct PO coding.
- Statement reconciliation; Research and resolve problem invoices and vendor inquiries.
- Prepares expense analysis as required.
- Help Controller with the preparation of monthly financial statements and other reports if needed.
- Perform general accounting duties as needed.
- Proficient in 10 key.
- Other duties as needed.
- 2+ years Accounts Payable experience.
- 1+ year of Construction industry experience.
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- Jobpower software experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.