Our Dallas based client is looking for a Technical Services Assistant with the following:
Responsible for overall staff technical assistance with computer related problems (hardware, software and printers) for staff and assist in the daily operations of all server based systems including Campaign and Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Finance Accounting and Imaging, and Exchange. Assist with developing script for special SQL Data Queries for staff from all areas of the organization. Assist with network server maintenance and Disaster Recovery data backup.
Assist with performing the following critical functions and/or services:
- User support and Help Desk
- Manage desktop and laptop repair with IBM SERV
- Manage all printer repair and toner replenishment
- Client installation of all software
- Responsible for IT/Systems Orientation for new staff
- Enterprise Campaign Management System
- Assist with maintaining the CRM server
- Interface with staff from all departments to gather and document requirements for report modification and creation.
- Create and maintaining data integrity checks for imports into Enterprise and Mass500.
- Import data into the Enterprise and Mass500 systems.
- Query the Enterprise database to create data dumps.
- Reconcile reports to the data in Enterprise.
- Document Enterprise reports in laymen’s terms.
Finance Accounting System – MAS500
- Assist with MAS500 major upgrades, and database maintenance, including creating new users in the MAS500 SQL database.
- Responsible for the installation of the FRX DrillDown viewer software .
- Finance Imaging System – LaserFiche
- Assist with maintenance and management of the LaserFiche scanning software and the Canon 5020 and CR180 imaging hardware.
- Assist with maintenance of the SQL Servers that house the MAS500, LaserFiche and Enterprise databases. (backups, archiving, software/hardware upgrades)
- Disaster Recovery
- Assist with maintenance and management of the Veritas Backup Exec 10.0 Tape Backup System, including upgrades and maintenance.
- Assist with updates to the Disaster Recovery manuals for MAS500, LaserFiche, Enterprise, all Enterprise web modules and Exchange.
- Responsible for managing and checking daily disaster recovery data back up tapes onsite or via Virtual Private Network access.
- Web site maintenance
- Work with appropriate staff to understand the needs related to web technology development
- Assist with creation of development and implementation timelines for web development projects
- Work with appropriate staff responsible for content creation, proofing, and approving web content
- Design customized graphics and animations
- Perform testing and quality control checks on the links and coding structures of all UWMD web sites
- Determine appropriate content requirements to meet client’s needs and work with appropriate staff or volunteers to gather the content according to required timeline
- Assist with configuration of United eWay web sites
- Perform testing and quality control checks before launching campaigns
- Provide technical support and training to clients conducting United eWay campaigns
Education: Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience required
Experience: One to two year of related work experience in a corporate information technology department required.
o Experience with the following Microsoft products: Windows Servers (2003); Exchange Server 2003; Windows server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure; Windows 7 and XP Professional Operating System; SQL Server (2005); Office 2007 and 2010 Suite; Microsoft CRM 4.0.
o Advanced knowledge of using Microsoft Excel to process large data files for importing into various systems.
o Ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly.
o Ability to work productively on a team with minimal supervision.
o Ability to work with users of varying degrees of computer knowledge.
o Ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.