Our Dallas, TX client is seeking a copy editor/technical writer on a contract basis. This is a 4-6 week assigment but there is potential to grow into a longer term position.
- Researching, analyzes and verifying information to be included in brochures, whitepapers, website, press releases other written materials
- Composes written matter relating to external or internal company publications
- Improve and maintain existing marketing materials and iterate rapidly based on customer feedback and suggestion
- Ensure marketing materials are accurate, complete and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format and style
- Work effectively with a broad range of individuals within the company
- Interact with Sales and Marketing to ensure proper and timely creation of materials
- Meeting with clients to discuss possible projects, finalizing timelines and discussing data and information that is to be included in the writing
- Writing the project within the stipulated timeline
- Completing all revisions and modifications as required
- Tracking ad placements and material requirements
- Learning about, working with, utilizing various new and existing software publishing and writing programs
- Must be able to multi-task, function effectively under strict production deadlines and time constraints, schedule workload to meet deadlines, and be able to manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating an energetic ‘can do’ attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field
- 2+ years of work experience desired
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience in writing for a technology company either contract or full-time
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.