- Oversees the Sarbanes Oxley compliance process
- Liaise with representatives of the shareholder Companies to provide information on internal governance
- Develop and maintain Internal Control process documents for the key business processes in order to maintain strong Internal Controls over Financial Reporting
- Coordinate the Internal Controls testing on behalf of management and liaise with auditors and external service providers on providing assurance on key controls
- Define the Company’s core controls and promote compliance with the internal controls framework
- Develop a Governance Self Assessment to internally assess management’s implementation and compliance with key internal controls processes
- Coordinate the annual segregation of duties review in the company
- Co-ordinate the development and maintenance of the Company’s risk register
- Supporting the line Managers in developing and maintaining the departmental risk registers
|Qualifications and experience:
- A Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Management or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 years working experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Sarbanes Oxley compliance
|Skills and attributes:
- Ability to communicate effectively – both orally and in writing
- Working closely with stakeholders, including senior Management
- Ability to build structure
- Ability to manage relationships effectively
- Ability to influence and promote a framework of strong internal Governance
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.