Our Katy, TX client is looking for a contract Autocad Drafter.
- Drawing rough and detailed, plans using Autocad
- Preparing, revising and maintaining documents
- Preparing custom construction documents
- Putting together as built warranty letters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years minimum experience with AUTO CAD.
- 2D experience.
- Fire alarm, security alarm, or intercom industry experience is a plus.
- Accuracy and neatness in drawing work.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and work with little.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.