Our Nashville, TN client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative.
- Handling a large number of inbound calls from customers placing orders
- Entering orders into the database from customers and the sales team
- Creating new customer files in the company database and maintaining those files
- Following up with current customers to ensure satisfaction with the products
- Two years of customer service experience
- Experience in a call center is a plus but not required
- Phone Etiquette is extremely important
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Nashville, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.