Our Austin client is looking to hire a Facilities Operation Engineer on a contract to possible hire basis.
Perform facility operational and minor maintenance duties in a commercial environment and follow established procedures in order to provide service for our clients. Must have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- HVAC system operations
- Critical systems operations
- Fire, life and safety response and system operations
- Minor mechanical and construction related repairs
- Climate control
- Building automation systems experience
- Minor plumbing and electrical troubleshooting.
- Applicants need to be able to effectively work in a directed team environment that includes shared responsibilities
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with team members
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in a facility operational role in a commercial setting
- Some trade/technical schooling is HIGHLY preferred
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which location in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.