Our North West Houston, TX client is looking to hire a contract to hire Mechanical Drafter.
– Create CAD documents necessary to accomplish fabrication, installation, maintenance, isometric and electrical schematic detail objectives for detailed Tempered Water System, Thermaflow Plus and Thermaflow and other electrical/mechanical products.
– Develop modular designed subassemblies to increase component and assembly utilization.
– Apply latest electrical, mechanical, structural design standards consistent with current equipment certifications.
– Work with production and engineering personnel to identify product problems and offer recommendations to correct root causes.
– Conduct activities with ISO 9001 certified practices.
– 3-5 years of drafting experience.
– A background in mechanical drafting is REQUIRED.
– Electrical drafting experience is a plus.
– Experience with AutoCAD required, knowledge of ProE a plus!
– 2 year technical degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– High attention to detail is a must!
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.