Our Humble, TX client is seeking a contract to possible hire Medical Billing Specialist/ Receptionist.
To provide support to patients and Physicians, as needed. Responsible for various business related function in the physician office, including, but not limited to: greeting patients upon arrival, conducting clinic business on the telephone, making sure that patient encounter forms are complete and accurate, performing data entry (patient demographics), charge entry, billing duties, and serving as a liaison between the providers for the office and office staff.
- Carry out all policies and objectives established and approved by the practice and ensure staff compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assist in accomplishing the goals of the practice through effective direction, development and motivation of employees.
- Answers phones and schedules appointments (new or established).
- Schedules follow up visits/testing for patients while in office or on telephone.
- Prepares and coordinates all information relevant to patient visits to office including but not limited to: chart preparation and patient demographics etc.
- Insurance verification for both inpatient and outpatients including, but not limited to updating information in system as well as documentation in patient’s chart.
- Assists in all aspect of billing, charge entry, and insurance verification
- Assist in the coordination of the physicians and physician extenders weekly schedules with in the hospital and office as needed.
- Assists reviews and evaluates existing practices, procedures and business processes and suggests implementation of new procedures etc. to remain in line with the goals and objectives set forth by the managing physician.
- Open mail and distribute to appropriate parties.
- Perform related work as required or perform additional duties as deemed necessary.
Education/ Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior medical office experience as well as medical billing experience is required.
- Knowledge of finance and billing information systems necessary.
- Experience at an OBGYN practice.
- Strong planning, organization, and communication skills are essential.
- Must be self-directed, efficient, and able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which location in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.