Senior Manager, Human Resources
Responsible for providing human resources support to a designated customer based within the organization. From a strategic and tactical perspective, will lead and support all key HR functional areas within assigned group to include compensation analysis, recruiting and selection, retention, employee development, employee relations, legal compliance, performance management, etc. Develops and drives company-wide programs and initiative and viewed as a strategic business partner, change agent, and member of the management staff. Assists senior management in the development of solutions through cultural process and organizational development. Accountable for providing alignment at the functional level to identity efficiencies, provide consistency, streamline processes, methodologies, and practices in the areas of human resources. Expected to manage effectively within a complex environment where dealing with some level of ambiguity is required. Regularly interacts with all levels of management on matters concerning functional area(s). Requires the ability to change the thinking of or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
- In concert with the Manager, Recruiting, develops and executes strategies for effective talent acquisition. Works closely with leadership team within customer group to identify effective solutions to recruiting top talent. In partnership with the Manager, Recruiting, drives the ROI for recruiting within assigned customer group.
- In concert with Corporate HR and senior leadership within customer group, executes strategy for talent management program and helps achieve optimal results in organizational and employee development.
- Identifies trends and issues associated with total compensation matters within customer group and partners with Corporate HR team to identify solutions. Provides advise and direction to leadership on matters pertaining to compensation strategy. Provides guidance and tactical assistance to HR Generalist with execution of compensation practices (pay evaluations, merit process, etc.).
- Works with leadership to ensure performance planning is in alignment with corporate goals/objectives. Provides training and direction to leadership on effective performance management practices and processes.
- Identifies and analyzes trends in human resources within customer group. Formulates and executes action plans to address issues identified (i.e., proactive training, turnover/retention strategies, career development modeling, etc.).
- Partners with management to identify current and future organizational needs/structure and works within Corporate Human Resources to ensure alignment within company.
- Drives high level employee relations solutions. Fosters positive employee relations climate. Provides guidance and tactical assistance to HR Generalist with execution of complaint or performance related investigations and conflict resolution.
- Promotes a first point of contact environment within assigned customer group for all HR related programs including benefits, compensation, development, and employee relations.
- In partnership with Corporate HR, leads the identification, development and execution of corporate-wide initiatives (i.e., Cultural Transition, Employee Satisfaction, achievement of policy deployment initiatives associated with Key Business Results, etc.).
- Directs the daily activities of assigned HR Generalist(s) and/or provide indirect coaching to other members of the HR team.
- Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
B.S. in HR Management, business or related field; Masters degree or PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
12 years related experience in a series of progressively more responsible HR positions, including a minimum of 4 years in a leadership capacity. Experience must include at least 4 years of high level organizational involvement with specific experience developing and executing strategy for recruitment, retention, organizational design, and talent management/employee development. Must have solid experience in fundamentals of HR including compensation, training, recruiting, performance management, employee relations and policy administration.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have demonstrated initiative in past performance and be capable of functioning in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrated experience as a progressive, creative change agent with excellent problem solving skills.
- Through prior experience, must have demonstrated high level of skill in dealing with ambiguous and often complex work situations.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.