Our Stafford, TX client is currently seeking a contract Solidworks Drafter. This is a month long contract assignment.
- Product knowledge to translate engineering into easily understood manufacturing documentation
- Develop original designs of proposed products, design drafting and experience to develop technical solutions to complex problems.
- Provide documentation for custom modifications of current products
- Exhibit solid sense of design and mechanical aptitude with abstract thinking and reasoning skills.
- Demonstrate creative ability, accuracy, and cost effectiveness.
- Excellent understanding of manufacturing practices and processes.
- Proficiency in working with Solidworks CAD systems a must.
- Solid understanding of product Configurators, including ability to write and test logic for product or design selection.
Must have 2+ years of experience with Solidworks.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Must be self-motivated.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.