Our Northwest Houston, TX client has an immediate need for a Systems Application Specialist/Developer – Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision is essential. The developer will be required to provide NAV application development that includes requirements analysis, design, development, maintenance, application migration, data migration and testing. The developer must be able to apply generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation and will participate in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring and documenting software. The Developer will also be responsible for providing phone and e-mail support to end users on a part time basis.
– 3+ years hands on programming experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision
– Microsoft Dynamics NAV Certification in Development
– Experience with MS SQL Server is desirable
– Experience with Dynamics NAV Warehouse Management module is desired
– Experience with Dynamics NAV Manufacturing module is desired
– Strong understanding of NAV business and financial modules
– Good troubleshooting/problem solving skills
– Good communication skills
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.