Our Northeast Houston, TX client is seeking a temp to possible hire Claims Specialist.
Responsible for analyzing, processing and reporting insured and uninsured domestic and international claims in compliance with company guidelines. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
– Analyze, process and report domestic and international insured and uninsured claims in compliance with company guidelines.
– Advise management of all claims exceeding established thresholds.
– Enter data into spreadsheet to ensure records are current.
– Communicate and advise affected parties of claims’ status via written acknowledgments.
– Coordinate with station managers and claimants to ensure all procedures are followed.
– Collect appropriate documentation for each claim.
– File subrogation proceedings against vendors.
– Follow-up on, and report the status of subrogation proceedings.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– High school graduate or GED required.
– Minimum two to three years related experience required.
– Minimum one to three years industry experience preferred.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which location in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.