Our Sugarland, TX client has an immediate opening for a Contract Benefits Administrator for a 2 month position.
- Administration of various employee benefit plans, such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA and 401k
- Track eligibility and enrollment for benefit plans
- Submission of information to vendors to ensure active and terminated employees receive timely communications regarding their benefits
- Review, audit and maintain accuracy of benefit data in HRIS system, benefits enrollment system, carrier systems and payroll
- Respond to benefit and general HR inquiries from employees, insurance companies and third party vendors
- Create benefit and other HR related reports from HRIS database
- Assist in open enrollment
- Miscellaneous generalist HR duties and projects as assigned
- BS in Human Resources or related discipline
- 2 -6 years experience administering company benefit plans: health and welfare, pension, 401K, long term disability and retirement plans.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, strong in Excel
- Familiarity with a HRIS system,
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service skills and problem solving ability
- Ability to work independently and maintain confidentialities
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.