Our Dallas oil and gas client is looking for an Engineering Technician-Reservoir to join their team on a direct hire basis.
Maintains accurate Aries database for reserves, budgets, and economics. Assist in organization and compilation of data for analysis. Participates in the development of company reporting requirements by gathering, verifying and entering production data and related records.
– Builds, maintains, and modifies the Aries database.
– Runs reports out of Aries for reserves, budgets, and economics.
– Assists engineers in economic analysis.
– Ensures accurate record keeping affecting company reserve, asset and cash flow analysis.
– Assists in the preparation of company reporting requirements on an as needed basis. Assists in the development and maintenance of environmental database and required reporting requirements.
– Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed.
– High school degree with vocational training in computer spreadsheet applications or equivalent work experience.
– 3-5 years previous experience in oil and gas operations, including using Aries databases, preferred.
– Well developed analytical and problem solving abilities;
– Ability to research information; strong attention to detail; ability to perform duties with a high level of accuracy;
– Computer skills; spreadsheet software and database management capabilities;
– Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out complex instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
– Well developed analytical and problem solving abilities; ability to research information
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.