Our Dallas based client is looking for a direct hire Escrow Assistant
The ideal candidate will have experience in handling a diverse range of escrow related tasks. Work closely with the management to close and perform any responsibilities associate with closing business. Exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, and a high degree of confidentiality are mandatory.
– Create routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda, and reports/meeting handouts.
– Work with and securely maintain confidential information that comes into the office.
– Successfully complete routine daily assignments, and well as special projects as assigned.
– Perform additional office tasks.
– Additional duties as needed.
Requirements and Additional Qualifications:
– 2+ years of Escrow experience
– Strong knowledge of all MS Office Suite products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
– Professional demeanor and superior communication skills.
-degree strongly preferred but not mandatory
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.