Our Irving, TX client is seeking an HR Generalist/Recruiter on a contract to possible hire basis.
Provides human resource service in the areas of recruiting, employment, employee relations, safety, administration, and regulatory compliance
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Administrative duties, and recordkeeping.
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) .
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
- Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
Performance Skills Requirements:
- 2-3 years related Recruiting/HR experience required.
- ADP applicant tracking experience is a must
- HRIS experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a huge plus
- Must be able to do Full-Cycle recruiting
- Experience in the manufacturing industry, and logistics is a big plus
- Project management, financial analysis, negotiation, investigation, approachability, confidentiality, retention, timeliness, and consistency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.