Our Downtown Houston, TX client is looking for a contract to possible hire Human Resources Assistant.
- Develop and maintain positive customer service with supervisors and employees through direct contact and effective responses to needs.
- Place ads for openings
- Receive and sort all resumes.
- Set up interviews, coordinating with supervisor’s schedules.
- Greet applicants and copy completed applications for supervisors
- Enter all applicants interviewed into database.
- Complete background checks on every applicant.
- Maintain file for complete disclosure forms.
- Arrange pre-employment drug screen for viable candidates.
- Process New Hire paperwork: copy, file and route relevant forms
- Complete reference checks on all new employees.
- Create and maintain confidential (medical/insurance) files for employees as needed.
- Take calls regarding employment verifications.
- Sort mail for Human Resources.
- Answer questions from employees.
- Various faxing, copying and filing.
- Provide scheduled reception relief and coordinate coverage when switchboard operator has an unscheduled absence.
- Executive assistant duties as well, presentation development, travel arrangements etc.
1+ year of related experience.
MS Office knowledge.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.