Our Southeast Houston, TX client is seeking an Inventory Support Specialist. The Equipment Logistics and Inventory Support Specialist will be responsible for maintaining accurate inventory of the demonstration equipment. They will also coordinate movement of the inventory between salesmen, technical support specialists, and customers.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintaining the inventory records of each salesman’s demonstration inventory.
- Maintaining inventory records for national demo equipment kept inHouston for the advanced, portable, and RVI product lines.
- Managing the Advanced Product demo inventory in Houston.
- Adding inventory when there are new product launches, additional demands added to the demonstration pool.
- Removing the inventory when equipment is retired, or inventory demands are reduced.
- Perform monthly equipment cycle counts of inventory of the salesman’s inventory to confirm equipment in the field.
- Doing functional tests when the equipment is returned and prior to it being sent to another salesman for a demonstration.
- Sending and receiving demonstration equipment for salesmen, sales managers, technical support specialists, and customers.
- Facilitating necessary demo equipment repairs and calibrations with Houston, Quebec and Waltham Service Centers.
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED Associates degree beneficial and preferred.
- Must have past experience with inventory control.
- Past Technical and Mechanical experience a plus Knowledge of inventory procedures.
- Experience with NDT industry preferred but not required.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.