Our San Antonio, TX client is seeking an office administrator to join their team.
Provide regional support and office operations reporting to the Regional Manager. Overall responsibility includes ensuring efficiency and functionality of the metro office while providing excellent customer service to our internal and external customers. Utilize knowledge of products, programs, policies and procedures to ensure timely and accurate provisioning of surgical and regional equipment and product support material to customer locations. Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers using the Quote System, Invoice Viewer, AS400, and CRM, as well as coordinating delivery and retrieval of sets and regional equipment, using approved courier services.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures all surgical sets are complete, available and accurate per BOM, and accounted for in the field.
- Inspects and replenishes sets which may have been quarantined after normal hours.
- Examines instrumentation for missing components or contamination
- Examines implant container and/or screw rack for missing items
- Replenishes items from shipment package(s) or SIMS cabinet
- Updates Bill of Materials and SIMS inventory, as required
- Log all field equipment into the Metro Office inventory tracking tool.
- Tag & log all new equipment releases.
- Consignment paperwork detailing itemized inventory at customer locations.
- Performs administrative duties to ensure regional customer satisfaction including VIP order processing; POR ordering and follow up; maintain accurate and current POR Report; Rectify Order discrepancies; Customer correspondence; CRM maintenance; Quote preparation; Initiate Grant requests; Initiate excess inventory exchanges; Initiate product complaints; Eval Set Information; Marketing Support;
- On-Site workshop organization and planning.
- Reserving Eval sets for Sales Consultant.
- Coordinates dispatch and retrieval of sets and equipment using approved courier service.
- Research and resolve accounting issues.
- Emphasis placed on building good customer relations with Materials Management, Central Sterile, Accounting/Finance/Billing departments and other pertinent departmental staff.
- Serve as Point of Contact between hospital and consultant for resolution of billing matters, i.e., Purchase Orders; billing discrepancies, drop-off/retrieval of equipment as may be required.
- Provides emergency or back up deliveries.
- Maintains literature library.
- Orders supplies/forms for office.
- Process Expense reports on Metro Office related expenses per company procedures and policies.
- Maintains company equipment, materials, and office environment in top condition.
- Additional duties as determined
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one’s job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Five or more years in a professional office environment preferred.
- Customer Service attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Understand Courier Service protocols and requirements.
- Well versed Computer Applications including Micro-soft Excel and data base management software.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong time management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Science or other related field.
- Understand which sets are required for specific surgeries.
- Understand which sets comprise the various company Systems.
- Successful completion and application of information learned through company Training program as required.
- Knows and follows all company policies and maintains the highest level of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in company compliance program-related activities.
- Maintain valid driver’s license at all times.
- Ability to lift/carry heavy sets.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, which include locations in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.