Our Plano, TX client is seeking a Software Application Engineer on a direct hire basis.
- Provides high quality and efficient programming for all appropriate software including database, web, and app server.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop websites in ASP/ASP.NET to meet client and/or internal needs.
- Develop complex code (mainly stored procedures) for and optimize SQL 2005.
- Program application servers in VB.NET to meet client and/or internal needs.
- Support the sales process as necessary.
- Support in-process survey projects as necessary.
- Support Project Managers and Project Support Engineers with any technical issues as necessary.
- Provide other client services as necessary.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities at this time.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Four year degree from accredited college or university.
- Expert knowledge of ASP/ASP.NET with 3+ years of experience.
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server 2000/2005 with 5+ years of experience.
- Expert knowledge of VB6/VB.NET with 3+ years of experience.
- Experience with Flash is desirable, but not required.
- Experience with Crystal Reports (10+) is desirable, but not required.
- Experience with Adobe PhotoShop is desirable, but not required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Independent thinking and strong problem solving skills are essential.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Nashville, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, and The Woodlands.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.