Our Lafayette, LA client is in need of a Administrative Assistant for the office.
Possess at least 3 years relevant experience
- Have strong interpersonal skills, provide clear written and oral communication
- Posses a strong ability to multi-task
- Assert a confidential and professional manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Customer Service/ answering phones and assisting appropriately
- Preparing proposals, updating reports, presentation materials
- Manage, Organize, and update relevant data using database application
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organizational operations and effective service to connecting groups
- Interpret instructions and arising issues; implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Set up travel accommodations for employees
- Set up training accommodations for employees
- Tracking employee training compliance
- Scheduling and Processing New Hires/ paperwork
- Managing Office Supplies/Services
- Being Flexible to wear other hats and work as a team to get things done
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.