Our NW Houston client is in need of a Temporary Administrative Assistant. Job will last approximately 3 months.
The ideal candidate will:
– Be highly detail oriented.
– Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
– Have excellent communication skills.
– Have a positive and energetic attitude and demeanor.
– Maintain a professional attitude and appearance.
– Answer phones when needed
– Light filing and other administrative tasks
-Assist with special projects when needed
– Great Attitude!
– Some College or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
– Comfort in working in a fast paced environment.
– Strong adaptability to new computer programs
– Outstanding oral and written communication skills
– MS Office Suite experience – proficient skills are a must.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.