Our Brentwood, TN Client is looking to hire a Coordinator/Manager of Business Development. (DOE)
- The Coordinator/Manager of Business Development supports organization’s growth strategy by isolating markets and identifying opportunities where the company could add value to the community and enhance the quality of care. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Business Development and works closely with members of the executive team to execute long-term growth opportunities through acquisitions of small to medium sized hospitals across the United States. This role requires a highly collaborative and professional demeanor and a thorough understanding of the healthcare industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying, researching and prioritizing acquisition targets according to the best fit for the organization (opportunity, capabilities, culture, size, segment, focus, etc.), producing a strategic review, market map and evaluation of the potential opportunities.
- Follow up on all necessary contacts to determine viability of the lead and make appropriate connections with all relevant parties.
- Maintain up to date records on all potential acquisition targets and their status. Follow up with contacts as changes develop and/or as needed to maintain appropriate contact.
- Coordinate communications and interactions between the parties as needed. This includes but is not limited to arranging meetings, calls, travel, coordinating schedules, maintaining calendars and communicating changes.
- Coordinate all the necessary functions to assure timely due diligence throughout the transaction process, identifying and resolving concerns with other functional leaders to facilitate a well executed transaction.
- Working with other functional leaders to develop presentations or other communications to relevant parties.
- Work with the legal team to coordinate follow-up on all post-closing obligations
- Document and maintain support for all actions taken in relationship to target identification and valuation, negotiation efforts and successful transactions, as well as creating and refining a Mergers and Acquisitions process that leverages lessons learned through strategic transactions and successive integrations.
- 10% travel in this role to other partner hospitals
- Knowledge of healthcare industry, including the market in general, business trends, and competitive relationships within the business
- Solid administrative skills in word processing, database management and building presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a collaborative approach to reaching objectives. Confident, persuasive, and proficient in networking and interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Highly professional communication techniques, effectively integrating and managing the interface between groups
- Self-starter, able to work independently with minimal direction, while continuing to execute an effective communication strategy
- Goal-oriented individual with excellent time management and organizational skills. Able to manage numerous high priority tasks simultaneously.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- 1-5 years experience working with acquisition or special project teams
- 1-3 years experience in healthcare field preferred
- Bachelors Degree in healthcare or business related field preferred.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.