Our Dallas TX client, a fast-paced non-profit, is looking to hire an Executive Administrative Assistant to join their team on a contract to hire basis. This position will be supporting the President, along with several other team members
This position provides primary administrative support to the President & CEO and the Chief Program Officer ensuring accuracy and professionalism in all forms of written and verbal communication. Consistently demonstrates highest levels of integrity and good judgment, including those matters requiring confidentiality and/or sensitivity. Handle reservations and arrangements for meetings, professional development and travel.
This position reports to the President & CEO.
1. Provide full, primary administrative support to the President & CEO and the Chief Program Officer, including drafting of correspondence, copies, phone/email contacts and follow-up, preparation for business meetings/other events, travel arrangements, etc.
2. Provide direct support to the President & CEO in scheduling maintaining calendar, making arrangements for Board, Endowment and committee meetings, recording Minutes, correspondence, contacts to State legislators, CISDR partners, etc
3. Provide administrative support to the Board, Endowment Trustees and committees including mailings, meeting schedules, attendance confirmations, Minutes preparation, etc. as directed by the President & CEO
4. Prepare all annual contracts for independent school districts and charter schools with direction from the Chief Program Officer for approval, signature and mailing.
5. Attend external informational meetings on an as requested basis.
6. Ensure all incoming mail and e-mail is handled and forwarded in a timely manner and all phone inquiries and responses are conducted professionally and efficiently.
7. Prepare all donor acknowledgments for signature in a consistently, timely manner.
8. Organize and maintain central files that include contracts, Board and Endowment meeting files, legislative activity, etc.
9. Provides administrative support to other directors on the Executive Management Team (EMT) as requested and approved by the President & CEO.
10. Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.