Our Pearland, TX Client is seeking a contract to possible hire Executive Assistant.
The central purpose of the position is to provide professional and efficient support to the Executive team and other senior managers of the company. In addition, this position will also provide support for the office.
- Compose correspondence, maintain calendars, schedule meetings, and coordinate international travel arrangements
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials
- Prepare and process expense reports
- Work with and maintain confidential information
- Prepare routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, & handouts for meetings
- Screen incoming calls and take appropriate action
- Successfully complete daily work assignments as well as any special projects assigned.
- Plan and coordinate meetings and events
- 2+ years’ experience supporting executives
- Proficient in MS Office PowerPoint and Excel is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple projects/assignments
- Professional demeanor
- Proficiency in preparing high quality presentations and conducting basic analysis and research is preferred
Please visit us on the web at http://frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.