Our Brookshire, TX client is seeking a contract Project Assistant . This assignment could extend through Jan. 31st 2012.
- Manages and organizes receipt and transmittal of documentation per procedure (via hard copy and electronic copy) to internal and external customers in a timely manner
- Processes customers’ returned documents with approvals and/or comments to affected departments
- Prepares documentation reports and interfaces with internal and external customers to expedite outstanding documentation
- Assembles and organizes documentation for Instruction, Operation & Maintenance Manuals
- Monitors submittal requirements
- Issues Order Instructions as required for approved documentation
- Archives Materials & Project Coordination order documentation
- Assists Project Managers with documentation reports for customers
- Performs other miscellaneous assignments and research projects as assigned
- Adheres to company and department policies, procedures, and standards
- Supports, cooperates with, and participates in company-wide EHS Management System which includes following all safety, health and environmental policies and procedures. Supports and cooperates in company-wide Quality Management effort.
- Performs other duties as assigned
HS Diploma or equivalent required. Secondary education preferred.
4 years experience in administration or project field required.
Experience with engineered products, quality principles, and related technical knowledge preferred.
Knowledge of pump manufacturing preferred.
Ability to determine purpose / action required for accurate pump documentation.
Strong organizational and communication skills, problem solving, attention to detail, and ability to independently manage several projects at one time.
Proficient in the use of MS Windows programs required; Proficient in use of SAP and Acrobat is preferred
Ability to learn new software programs as required to enhance job skills.
Ability to use independent judgment in completing activities and operate under general supervision.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.