Our Houston client located near the Galleria is in need of a Receptionist for his CPA firm:
– Fast and Accurate data entry of financial information in Quicken, Protrax and MS Excel.
– Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
– Provide information to clients.
– General administrative and clerical support (AP/AR knowledge needed: typing, data entry, filing etc.)
– Clean and maintain the reception area.
– Greet clients.
– Receive and sort mail.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Must have a general understanding of accounting principles.
– Prior work in a CPA firm is preferred.
– Strong computer skills.
– Excellent data entry/10 key skills. (will be verified by testing)
– Candidates familiar to Protrax will be looked at first.
– Must be able to work overtime during tax season and other times to meet deadlines.
Please visit us on the web at www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.
Frontline Source Group is a proud sponsor of www.jobertalk.com. Please visit the site to get involved with social job networking across the web.
If your resume needs some help, check out www.theresumecorporation.com to bring your resume the attention it deserves.